Please find PFEC Global’s terms and conditions below.
- About Digital Subscriptions
- A digital subscription provides you with unlimited access to the PTE training portal.
- If any misuse of your login details is detected or suspected by PFEC GLOBAL (including the concurrent use of your login details and/or the use of your login details), your subscription may be terminated and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- For more information, you could
- Call us on (03) 9620 1773
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing and Payment
- PFEC GLOBAL will process your digital subscription purchase as promptly as possible. Your payment details must be verified before your subscription can be activated.
- If your initial payment authorisation is revoked, your subscription will be terminated. We reserve the right to reject any subscription order at any time.
- It is your responsibility to provide valid payment details, and ensure that your payment details are up to date.
- If your payment method is invalid, or your payment is otherwise rejected, your subscription may automatically be cancelled and unlimited access revoked.
- A 1.5% fee will be added to your monthly or annual subscription cost if you pay by MasterCard, Visa, and 2% for American Express card.
- When you purchase a digital subscription, you agree to pay the price stated at the time of your order.
- Any discount eligibility is determined at the time of order. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- PFEC GLOBAL reserves the right to change the prices and fees at any time. We will provide you with 14 days notice if the regular rate of a subscription changes from what was stated at the time of your order.
- Your Privacy
- You agree that your name, address, email address, year of birth, postcode, gender and mobile/telephone number will be collected and stored by PFEC and used for the purpose of managing your subscription, communicating with you about your subscription.
- You agree that any errors you make in entering your contact information and order details are your responsibility and PFEC is not liable for any consequences that may arise as a result of such errors or incorrect information, including but not limited to sending the subscription to the address as notified by you.
- You agree that any errors made in entering your contact information and order details are your responsibility to report to PFEC GLOBAL within 7 days of becoming aware of the error.
- To the extent permitted by law, PFEC GLOBAL is not liable to you for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your subscription, whether direct, consequential, special, indirect or other loss or damage. In any event, PFEC GLOBAL’s maximum liability to you is limited to the value of the subscription fees paid within the previous twelve months.
- Refund Policy
1. All charges are NON-REFUNDABLE unless it is found to be PFEC GLOBAL’s fault in charging the incorrect amount.
2. If for some unforeseen reason your complete access to our services is unavailable for a continuous period of more than 24 hours you may be eligible for a credit of a pro-rated amount for the period of the service outage. For avoidance of doubt if you are unable to access our services due to problems not related to PFEC GLOBAL then you are not eligible for a refund or credit of any nature.